Sunday, May 24, 2009

Celebrating a 90th Birthday

We celebrated my dad's 90th Birthday today. Because my dad has trouble moving around, it wasn't possible to have the celebration at a Chinese Restaurant. Instead, our family gathered together to have a Chinese Banquet catered in at a Party Room of the Seniors' Home. I liked it because it was uncomplicated and still very festive and it was nice to see the Fong Clan all gathered together again.

Here are some select pictures to commemorate the day.

Mom & Dad

My sister Cathy's family and my family (Both Setos, by marriage)

My oldest sister and her family

My second oldest sister and her family

My oldest brother's 2 daughters, son-in-law and mother-in-law

My third oldest sister and her family

My family

Some of the seven siblings and some of the spouses and a cousin

Two of the Great-Grandchildren helping to blow out the candles


Here's the Pop-up Card I made for my Dad's 90th birthday

... all our names are signed in chinese characters

I also made a Mother's Day Card for my Mom

It's another Pop up card filled with "Spring" Flowers. The flowers are attached to paper springs for a fun interactive card. Boing, boing, boing.....

I thought the 3 flowers were too lonely, so I attached a few more for extra fun!!!!!

No comments: